The Spiro State Bank debit card is a convenient way to buy the products and services you need. Easy access to cash at ATM locations most everywhere you go. Purchases immediately deducted from your checking account. Use anywhere Visa is accepted – online, in person or through telephone purchases.
- Use at any ATM displaying the Transfund or CIRRUS symbol
- Use at any merchant displaying Visa or Mastercard
- Use to withdrawal cash, transfer funds between accounts, even check your balance, 24 hours a day
- Daily debit card transaction limit up to $600 and $300 ATM cash withdrawal per day
- No ATM fee at any of our Spiro State Bank ATM locations
- $5 per card replacement fee, $10 per mascot card replacement fee
- Chip card security measures help protect you from fraudulent charges and help protect from breached data
Support your school both in spirit and financially!
We are proud to offer these cards through our partnership with Spiro Public Schools and Talihina Public Schools. Participating schools receive extra cash by you using your card! You just need a Spiro State Bank checking account and a Visa Debit/ATM card with your school’s mascot. It’s an easy way to support your school just by going about your everyday business. Amazing what showing your school spirit can do!
If you don’t already have a Spiro State Bank school mascot Visa Debit/ATM card, contact Spiro State Bank at 1-918-962-2453 and we’ll get you equipped with some new spirit gear!
To help avoid an interruption in your service, please inform us when traveling, especially overseas.
Report Lost or Stolen Cards
Spiro State Bank, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5:30pm, 918-962-2453
After normal business hours, 1-800-791-2525